Based in Hoorn, The Netherlands
January 14th, 2014
Elementalist is a single player Turn Based Role Playing Game designed for touch devices. Elementalist features an innovative mechanic which enables a player to cast their chosen skill by drawing the spell symbol on their screen.
During their graduation project during spring 2013, the mad scientists from Tengu Games started to work on a prototype that was to become their first published title. After graduation, pitching designs and a finished prototype they first started working in empty class rooms and after that from their homes. Having survived the numerous setbacks one encounts when working on their first title now they have finally released their product on the Apple App Store and Google's Play Store.
- Intuitive gesture mechanic that allows players to draw magic spells
- Tactical gameplay with elements sporting unique mechanics
- Nearly 15.000 possible skill combinations!
- Also featuring 16 characters and 46 weapons and tomes!
- 6+ hour long campaign and an endless arena mode
- Beautiful audio and graphics to wrap up this pocket sized rpg!
Elementalist Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated for Best Free-to-Play Game at Casual Connect Amsterdam" Amsterdam, 13th February, 2014
- "The amount of equipment and spells means there are tons of options for how you want to build your character, which is something I always like to see."
- Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Tengu Games
Tengu Games is an independent game studio based in The Netherlands. Being small and humble, currently it's being run by Matthys van den Berg and Baldi Konijn out of a small studio in Amsterdam
More information on Tengu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Game Designer
Developer, Composer, Sound Designer
Matthys van den Berg
Artist, Interface Scripter, Technical Artist