Based in Hoorn, The Netherlands
February 14th, 2014
Offworld is a single player third person shooter game where players pilot air ships and fight for the dominion of their chosen clan. Initially, Offworld was designed and created by friends during their internships in 2012 because they loved making games and game art wanted to create something awesome. During this adventure there were never any thoughts of publishing this game.
After hearing about the Indievelopment 2013 contest at the last moment they scrambled to submit Offworld and were surprised to hear that it had earned third prize! This inspired some team members to start Tengu Games. After releasing their debut game Elementalist for mobile devices they came back to their first: Offworld. After a good overhaul of the graphics, weapon systems and adding bigger explosions Offworld is now available, at the cost of just your soul! (Or pay what you want!)
- Epic air ships that battle each other in true glory!
- Tactical gameplay with customisable ships and various weapons to choose from!
- A beautifully created stylized 3d world!
- Arcade style gameplay designed to have fun!
- Beautifully composed music!
Offworld Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Third place Indievelopment 2013" Amsterdam, 20 april, 2013
- "There's joy to be wrung from dashing around Offworld's pretty floating islands, laying mines and firing rockets into its impressively sizable scraps."
- Tom Sykes, PCGamer.com
- "Offworld is the real inflatable deal."
- Matt Lemmons, IndieStatik
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Final Wars - Bart Stoop
Battle theme music composed by Bart Stoop for Offworld youtube.com.
About Tengu Games
Tengu Games is an independent game studio based in The Netherlands. Being small and humble, currently it's being run by Matthys van den Berg and Baldi Konijn out of a small studio in Amsterdam
More information on Tengu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Game Designer
Matthys van den Berg
Artist, Interface Scripter, Technical Artist
Developer, Composer, Sound Designer
Jan de Graaf
Ruben van Melsen
Ruben de Graaf